DMT & Corona – WFH
Our government has decided to close all schools to prevent further spreading of the corona virus. We are also urged to work from home if we can. As mentioned before, DMT follows the guidelines of the RIVM. This means that as of tomorrow (16/03/2020) we will be working from home unless the situation asks for a different solution. Therefor attached you will find a Work From Home protocol. We would like to ask you to please read this carefully.
The most important guidelines are
- Work from home if you can
- Have Microsoft Teams open during your working hours, this will be our main and most important form of communications
- If you don’t have Microsoft Teams installed, contact your manager and/or Alex
- In case you need any IT resources we ask you to contact your manager to see what DMT has available
- Be extra alert and aware of suspicious online/cyber situations. If you see an unsafe situation or are unsure about an online situation, please contact your manager or Alex
Your manager will be in contact with you to assist you on your Work From Home situation where he/she can.
Opening hours of DMT are 08:30 – 17:00 until communicated otherwise.
Please know that we are doing everything we can to continue business (as usual) and be as efficient as we can. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Our MT comes together on a daily basis to discuss the matter. If you have any questions regarding this situation feel free to contact Marjolein, your team leader or your manager.