Area Sales Manager
- Available at 16/05/2019
- Joure, NL
- Apply now
At DMT Environmental Technology we have a challenge; creating the clear and prosperous future. We offer solutions for biogas upgrading and resource recovery and these technologies contribute to a sustainable world. Development, innovation and people, planet, profit are our core values and are imbedded our companies’ culture. Known for our technical leadership and quality, we are ready to change the future of energy!
We would like to invite you to come and pursue a career in biogas upgrading as an
AREA SALES MANAGER EUROPE
In our office in Joure we are looking for an area sales manager who performs a leading role in the realization of DMT’s sales objectives for assigned target markets, products and services; reaching the established agreed upon targets and goals set for them. Ares Sales Managers must establish, maintain and expand their customer base while servicing the needs of existing customers and increasing business opportunities through various routes to market. Area Sales Managers of DMT are experts in understanding their products, market areas, trends, opportunities and competitive activity
The Area Sales Manager Europe will:
- Oversee the commercial development of business plans and strategies for a specific geographical area;
- In conjunction with the Sales Director, perform sales forecast to determine company commercial and financial objectives and target markets for a product/service;
- Visit existing and potential clients to offer products/services and to elaborate on product features;
- Contact DMT’s current and potential customers via cold acquisition and arranged meetings to prepare and secure sales deals and contracts;
- Monitor DMT’s sales and profit for each account;
- Present periodic sales reports to the Sales Director;
- Responsible for analysis and interpretation of sales records and customer accounts;
- Be aware of all competitive activities within Europe;
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers, if appropriate;
- Willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time in Europe.
What do we ask of an Area Sales Manager Europe?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science and/or a business-related discipline;
- Credentials from a commercial sales training program is a plus;
- 5+ years of sales experience in B to B area and with investments goods;
- Working experience within Biogas/Anaerobic Digestion, Waste/Wastewater Treatment, Oil & Gas or Agriculture industry is a plus;
- First class consultative sales skills with a proven record in sales with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotes;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English. Mastering another language is a plus;
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel and for example: Sage;
- Ability to complete management reports on time;
- Good technical background in product area is desirable.
We are industry leaders when it comes to biogas upgrading and we are proud of our 100 team members globally. We are flexible, young and dynamic and we work hard to keep up with the rapidly growing biogas and renewable energy industry. We like to acknowledge that our colleagues are our biggest capital and have therefor installed the Big 5 for Life principal. It’s very simple. We believe that combining goals of our colleagues to company goals contributes to our growth but also to your personal growth. Setting (collective) goals and knowing what motivates you, results in an organization where everyone is enthusiastic, passionate and focused.
Do you want to become our new Area Sales Manager? Please contact us!
At DMT you wil be offered the opportunity to participate in various projects around the world. Working with DMT is working with excellent, creative and energetic project teams. We work in small teams with short communication lines and we would like to help you develop yourself. DMT offers excellent primary and secondary working conditions.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact
Sjouke Mulder, email@example.com or call +31(0)513 63 67 89. You can send your application and Curriculum Vitae
to Tong-Sja Lau, Human Resources department by using: firstname.lastname@example.org before
the 10th of June
The first interviews will take place in week 25 or 26.