Engineer EI&A (1 fte)
- Available at
- Apply now
At DMT Environmental Technology we have a challenge; creating the clear and prosperous future. We offer solutions for biogas upgrading and resource recovery and these technologies contribute to a sustainable world. Development, innovation and people, planet, profit are our core values and are imbedded our companies’ culture. Known for our technical leadership and quality, we are ready to change the future of energy!
We would like to invite you to come and pursue a career in biogas upgrading as an
Engineer EI&A (1 fte)
In our office in Joure we are looking for an Electrical, Instrumentation & Automation Engineer who will be responsible for the design and manufacturing of our systems in international projects. Together with your Teamleader you will be contributing in developing our systems and standardized work methods to be ready for the future.
The EI&A engineer is part of the discipline team and will act as project engineer as part of a project team, as the responsible discipline engineer for all electrical, instrumentation and automation topics within that project. You will do this from the initiation phase of the project up to and including the handover of the system to the customer.
From the P&ID you design the EI&A system for the project. Together with the other project team members you select the equipment to be used. You create quotation requests for the EI&A system integrators. You manage, control and monitor the processes of manufacturing by our vendors. Monitor progress, quality and together with the Project manager the costs. You are in close contact with the customer and the suppliers, to coordinate that the project runs smoothly and will be handed over to the customer in accordance with his expectations. You are involved in Acceptance Tests on the Electrical, Instrumentation and control software at premises of both suppliers and customer. You will all do this based on the DMT quality principles and procedures and will report any deviation to the Project Manager. Together with the rest of the team, you do everything it takes to deliver a product as well as possible for DMT and the customer within time and budget.
You facilitate our customer with operating instructions, procedures and maintenance procedures and you play an active role in starting up and putting our systems into operation. This can be anywhere in the world. In addition, you are able to discover and resolve causes of deviations, even if they do not have E&I technical origin. You escalate problem situations at the right time.
You are a self-starter, sharp eye for details and always have safety on top of your list. You have a broad technical interest and you are perfectly capable of carrying out your work independently and in groups. You have a positive critical attitude with everything you do and you always go for the best result. You see it as a challenge to help DMT develop our products, to a cutting edge standard, helping us move into the future.
What do we ask of our EI&A Engineers?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (E&I), or equivalent (e.g. through working experience);
- 2 – 5 years of engineering experience within the discipline;
- Experience in working in projects;
- Working experience within at least one of the Process/Biogas/Anaerobic Digestion/Wastewater Treatment, Oil & Gas or Agriculture industries is a plus;
- You are analytically strong, result and solution oriented;
- You are a structured worker;
- Willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time;
- You do not have an ‘9 till 5’ attitude;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel and SharePoint;
Experience in the following is a plus
- You have knowledge of control systems (PLC and Scada, Allen Bradley / Siemens) and energy technology in the broadest sense of the word;
- You have knowledge of industrial ICT;
- Hands-on experience in Autocad (electrical), Eplan P8 or Intools (SPI);
- Good technical understanding of process engineering and instrumentation;
- You are in possession of VCA VOL;
- Sufficient knowledge of NEN 3140 / NEN 1010 / Machine guidelines / NEC-NFPA70 (US);
- You have (good) knowledge of ATEX / IEC-Ex / NFPA / UL / CSA;
- Able to work with ERP systems, preferably ISAH.
We are industry leader when it comes to biogas upgrading and we are proud of our 100 team members globally. We are flexible, young and dynamic and we work hard to keep up with the rapidly growing biogas and renewable energy industry. We like to acknowledge that our colleagues are our biggest capital and have therefor installed the Big 5 for Life principal. It’s very simple. We believe that combining goals of our colleagues to company goals contributes to our growth but also to your personal growth. Setting (collective) goals and knowing what motivates you, results in an organization where everyone is enthusiastic, passionate and focused.
At DMT you will be offered the opportunity to participate in various projects around the world. Working with DMT is working with excellent, creative and energetic project teams. We work in small teams with short communication lines and we would like to help you develop yourself. DMT offers excellent primary and secondary working conditions.
Do you want to become our new EI&A Engineer? Please contact us
For more information about the vacancy, please contact our E&I/A Teamleader Peter Wiltjer, email@example.com
You can send your application and Curriculum Vitae to Human Resources department by using the apply button before the 9th of January 2021.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.