Interim Team Lead Information Management & IT
- Available at 19/06/2020
- DMT-ET, Joure, NL
- Apply now
At DMT Environmental Technology, we have a challenge; creating the clear and prosperous future. We offer solutions for biogas upgrading and resource recovery and these technologies contribute to a sustainable world. Development, innovation and people, planet, profit are our core values and are imbedded our companies’ culture. Known for our technical leadership and quality, we are ready to change the future of energy!
We would like to invite you to come and pursue a career in biogas upgrading as an:
Interim Team Lead Information Management & IT in Joure
You are responsible for the daily information management (IM) and IT performance as well as the management of the IM&IT team, including two independent contractors and a managed service provider. Are you experienced in the field of information management and do you have affinity with ERP environments? Please contact us!
Your job as Team Lead IM&IT
- You lead the IM&IT team;
- You roll out the ICT roadmap and information management strategy;
- You are the point of contact for the organization, our (software) vendors and managed service provider;
- You draft the functional designs for required changes to critical applications;
- You are responsible for the IT budget;
- Prepare DMT for architectural changes in the future.
You are perfectly able to independently carry out your work. You are performance driven and have a positive critical attitude on everything you do. You always know how to get the best out of your team and can convert abstract challenges to practical solutions. You can consult on business processes and are able to motivate the organization to adopt change. You translate systems and data to valuable organizational insights.
- Background in IT and Business;
- Experienced in information management and system, network and workplace management;
- Experienced in functional and technical application management;
- Affinity with Sage CRM, Isah, Tableau, and AccountView;
- Strong analytical skills, but hands-on if required;
- Innovative, resourceful and stress-resistant;
- Well aware of IT trends;
- Excellent coordination and communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
Working at DMT is being part of an ambitious and innovative environmental and technical organization. DMT is a young, strongly growing, internationally oriented organization and a serious player in the market of sustainable energy and environmental technology. Besides excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, we offer a varied job and a dynamic and inspiring work environment!
Please contact DMT’s HR advisor, Tong-Sja Lau, via firstname.lastname@example.org and send your CV and motivation letter to this e-mail address before June 30th