- Available at 03/12/2018
- DMT-ET, Joure (NL)
- Apply now
DMT Environmental Technology is an innovative engineering company operating on the cutting edge of sustainable technology. Developments in technology and new product innovations enable us to develop markets. Inspired by new and exciting challenges, DMT Environmental Technology anticipates the future of sustainable technology for renewable energy to continue to grow. If you want to contribute and create the clear and prosperous future with us, DMT Environmental Technology is your place to be.
DMT has an internship position available within the Business Development department for our holding company where new businesses and business models are being developed. CO2 reduction has increasing intention. Already DMT has developed systems which significantly contribute to CO2 reduction and supply renewable energy. For this assignment, we look into the potential to take CO2 reduction one step further. For that, it is necessary to look into the market dynamics for liquid CO2 within countries with biogas production facilities. For this assignment, you work together with the Manager Business Development but also with other disciplines within the holding company and within the business units of DMT Environmental Technology.
What we offer
– freedom and independence in your work;
– great personal development within the renewable energy sector
– short communication lines; – working together with other students from all over the world
– Study at university level in “Business & Economics” or “International Business”
– have commitment for five months (20 weeks);
– excellent command of the English language;
– can work independently– systematically and structurally;
– a critical mindset;
To apply for this internship project where you will be based in Joure, please email your CV and motivation to Harmen Dekker firstname.lastname@example.org and include the period you are available and the requested duration of the internship.