IT manager (1 fte)
- Available at 12/9/2022
- Joure, the Netherlands
- Apply now
We are looking for an IT manager
DMT Environmental Technology is a manufacturer of machines for the upgrading of biogas. Creating value out of waste and using biogas as green gas, biomethane, is what drives them. Technical solutions that benefit the environment and. The mission is to create a sustainable world. A provider of total solutions from start to finish. They help with biogas upgrading to biomethane projects and provide 24/7/365 service support.
We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our IT systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s IT needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, proven professional experience, and detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practice processes.
What will you be working on?
- Manage and supervise our external information technology and IT systems partner
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage (business critical) applications
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security and security awareness of data, network access and backup systems
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Driving the internal digital transformation and creating the IT Vision for the future
- Monitoring the quality of service of the department
- Coordinating and escalating priority 1 incidents and structural problems
- Working with internal and external stakeholders, management and board, suppliers and users.
What do we ask from you?
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as an IT Manager
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- You have good communication skills (both with colleagues and at the management level)
- A hands-on mentality
- A strong motivation to pick up and improve
- A good command of the English language
Skills we can’t do without :
- You have experience in project management for at least 2 years
- You possess sophisticated knowledge of all Microsoft products (incl. Azure & O365)
- Experience with ERP systems
- You have a validated understanding of networks and infrastructure
- You master the ability to work independently on projects
What can we offer you?
In addition to joining an innovative company in the biogas upgrading sector, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, an attractive pension scheme, training opportunities plus many more.
What’s more, we value Innovation, Coöperation, Excellence, and Empowerment. You will work in a high-tech environment where you will come into contact with different processes and collaborate with an exciting, dynamic, and versatile group of colleagues.
Interested or do you want more information? Contact Nazca: