- Available at 06/04/2020
- DMT-ET, Joure, NL
- Apply now
At DMT Environmental Technology we have a challenge; creating the clear and prosperous future. We offer solutions for biogas upgrading and resource recovery and these technologies contribute to a sustainable world. Development, innovation and people, planet, profit are our core values and are imbedded our companies’ culture. Known for our technical leadership and quality, we are ready to change the future of energy!
We would like to invite you to come and pursue a career in biogas upgrading as a
Maintenance Coordinator (Werkvoorbereider) in Joure
You are responsible for the timely and correct execution of preventive and corrective maintenance by our service engineers and our service partners of all our products in the field worldwide.
Are you an experienced mechanical engineer and are you passioned about maintaining and operating process installations? Please contact us!
We also invite professionals from outside the Netherlands to apply. You must be willing to relocate, and you must have the specific experience.
Your job as Maintenance Coordinator
When coordinating and scheduling Maintenance:
- You calculate, work out service offers and service level agreements, prepare work specifications/checklist and evaluation of the works;
- You will select (alternative) parts and equipment, request quotations, purchase materials, equipment and schedule the works;
- You will maintain and manage technical files (such as operation/maintenance manuals) and register as maintained information in our ERP system;
- You will improve quality, develop new services and generate additional service propositions;
- You work closely with colleagues within your team, but also with other colleagues, suppliers, customers and service partners;
- You offer technical support to our engineers on-site, so timely completion of the works is assured;
- You will coordinate outsourced work and service contract with partners/subcontractors.
You are perfectly able carrying out work independently. You are performance driven and have a positive critical attitude on everything you do. You are pro-active in developments in Maintenance and in adding value for our customers. You are creative, customer and service-minded and solution-oriented. You take the lead in guiding others and you are able monitoring the total planning for the installations and our Service & Commissioning Engineers.
- Bachelor/Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering;
- Broad (international) experience in a similar role, experience with process installations, gasses, PED- and ATEX regulations is a plus;
- Able to work with ERP systems, MS office, SCADA / PLC systems;
- Skilled in interpreting P&ID’s, electrical schemes and control philosophies;
- You have good coordination and communication skills;
- You are analytical, result- and solution-oriented;
- You are willing and able (driving license) to travel for your work;
- You speak and write English fluently and preferably also Dutch and German;
- You are flexible and willing to work in consignment shifts.
Working at DMT is being part of an ambitious and innovative environmental and technical organization. DMT is a young, strongly growing, internationally oriented organization and a serious player in the market of sustainable energy and environmental technology. Besides excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, we offer a varied job and a dynamic and inspiring work environment!
Please contact DMT, Tong-Sja Lau, HR advisor via firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV and motivation letter.