Process & Service Support Engineer
- Available at 03/15/2022
- Joure, the Netherlands
- Apply now
Are you a great analytical thinker who likes to support customers all over the world? Can you serve our customers with your knowledge and process skills, and help them operate & maintain our installations? Are you someone who is driven by technology and closely follows developments in your field? Then you are our new Process & Service Support Engineer!
- Be responsible for the performance, operation, service and maintenance of our installations;
- Report to the customer about their installations and operation, providing clear explanation;
- Facilitate our customer with operating instructions, process and maintenance procedures;
- Play an active assisting role in the commissioning of our installations;
- Work with field data to improve the product, to develop it further or even to cooperate in the development of new products;
- Identify problem situations proactively and on time;
- Carry out your work independently or in groups;
- Have a positive critical attitude towards everything you do because a good result and a satisfied customer is the most important thing for you;
- Present periodic service reports to the manager.
- Our Process & Service support Engineer has at least HBO Process (working and thinking level) and has affection with Software, WTB and E&I to understand the whole installation;
- Few years international experience in a similar position (gas, oil or other industrial installations), where you have worked on larger rotating parts (compressors, pumps, process systems etc.);
- Be flexible, innovative, result and solution oriented;
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers & operators, if appropriate;
- Willing and able to travel up to 20% of the time in Europe;
- Participating in consignment shifts
- Good communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English. Mastering another language is a plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel.
We are industry leaders when it comes to biogas upgrading and we are proud of our 100 team members globally. We are flexible, young and dynamic and we work hard to keep up with the rapidly growing biogas and renewable energy industry. We like to acknowledge that our colleagues are our biggest capital and have, therefore, embedded the Big 5 for Life principal into our business philosophy.
At DMT you will be offered the opportunity to participate in various projects around the world. Working with DMT is working with excellent, creative and energetic project teams. We work in small teams with short communication lines and we would like to help you develop yourself. DMT offers excellent primary and secondary working conditions.
The first interviews will take place in week first weeks of April.