Regional Sales Manager
- Available at 28/06/2018
- Joure, NL
- Apply now
At DMT Environmental Technology we have a challenge; creating the clear and prosperous future. We offer solutions for biogas upgrading and resource recovery and these technologies contribute to a sustainable world. Development, innovation and people, planet, profit are our core values and are imbedded our companies’ culture. Known for our technical leadership and quality, we are ready to change the future of energy!
We would like to invite you to come and pursue a career in biogas upgrading as an
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER EUROPE
In our office in Joure we are looking for a regional sales manager who performs a leading role in the realization of DMT’s sales objectives for assigned target markets, products and services; reaching the established agreed-upon targets and goals set for them. Regional Sales Managers must establish, maintain and expand their customer base while servicing the needs of existing customers and increasing business opportunities through various routes to market. Regional Sales Managers of DMT are experts in understanding their products, market areas, trends, opportunities and competitive activity.
The Regional Sales Manager Europe will:
- Oversee the commercial development of business plans and strategies for a specific geographical region;
- In conjunction with the Sales Director, perform sales forecast to determine company commercial and financial objectives and target markets for a product/service;
- Visit existing and potential clients to offer products/services and to elaborate on product features;
- Contact DMT’s current and potential customers via cold acquisition and arranged meetings to prepare and secure sales deals and contracts;
- Monitor DMT’s sales and profit for each account;
- Present periodic sales reports to the Sales Director;
- Responsible for analysis and interpretation of sales records and customer accounts;
- Be aware of all competitive activities within Europe;
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers, if appropriate;
- Willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time in Europe.
What do we ask of an Regional Sales Manager Europe?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science and/or a business-related discipline;
- Credentials from a commercial sales training program is a plus;
- 5+ years of sales experience in B to B area and with investments goods;
- Working experience within Biogas/Anaerobic Digestion, Waste/Wastewater Treatment, Oil & Gas or Agriculture industry is a plus;
- First class consultative sales skills with a proven record in sales with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotes;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English. Mastering another language like Italian is a big plus;
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel and for example Sage;
- Ability to complete management reports on time;
- Good technical background in process engineering, project management is essential.
We are industry leaders when it comes to biogas upgrading and we are proud of our 100 team members globally. We are flexible, young and dynamic and we work hard to keep up with the rapidly growing biogas and renewable energy industry. We like to acknowledge that our colleagues are our biggest capital and have therefore installed the Big 5 for Life principal. It’s very simple. We believe that combining the goals of our colleagues to company goals contributes to our growth but also to your personal growth. Setting (collective) goals and knowing what motivates you, results in an organization where everyone is enthusiastic, passionate and focused.
Do you want to become our new Regional Sales Manager? Please contact us!
At DMT you will be offered the opportunity to participate in various projects around the world. Working with DMT is working with excellent, creative and energetic project teams. We work in small teams with short communication lines and we would like to help you develop yourself. DMT offers excellent primary and secondary working conditions.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact our Global Sales
Manager, Francois Huberts, email@example.com or call +31(6) 14 13 42
71. You can send your application and Curriculum Vitae to Human Resources
department by using the apply button before
the 15th of July
The first interviews will take place in week 30.