SERVICE & COMMISSIONING ENGINEER
- Available at 28/05/2019
- Joure, NL
- Apply now
At DMT Environmental Technology we have a challenge; creating the clear and prosperous future. We offer solutions for biogas upgrading and resource recovery and these technologies contribute to a sustainable world. Development, innovation and people, planet, profit are our core values and are imbedded our companies’ culture. Known for our technical leadership and quality, we are ready to change the future of energy!
We would like to invite you to come and pursue a career in biogas upgrading as an
SERVICE & COMMISSIONING ENGINEER
Are you that talented engineer who likes to travel the world regularly for work? Do you have a way with customers and like to serve and assist them with your skills and knowledge to help them maintain our systems? We are looking for a technology driven engineer that follows developments in the field closely. If you think you fit this description of Service & Commissioning engineer, then we are looking for you!
The Service & Commissioning Engineer:
- Is responsible for the service to our installations;
- identifies critical situations at the right time and you are perfectly capable of carrying out your work independently and in groups;
- reports to the customer and instructs them on how to operate our systems;
- is responsible for maintenance, start-up and commissioning of our systems;
- facilitates our customers with process and maintenance procedures and you play an active assisting role in the commissioning of our installations;
- works with field data to improve the product, to develop it further or even to cooperate in the development of new products;
- has a positive but serious attitude because a good end result and a satisfied customer is the most important thing for you;
- presents periodic service reports to the manager.
What do we ask of a Service & Commissioning Engineer?
- our Service & Commissioning Engineer has at least HBO WTB, E&I, Process (working and thinking level);
- 5 years international experience in a similar position (gas, oil or other industrial installations), where you have worked on larger rotating parts (compressors , pumps, process systems etc.);
- be flexible, innovative, result and solution oriented;
- establish and maintain relationships with suppliers & operators, if appropriate;
- willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time in Europe;
- good communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English. Mastering another language is a plus;
- proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel.
We are industry leaders when it comes to biogas upgrading and we are proud of our 100 team members globally. We are flexible, young and dynamic and we work hard to keep up with the rapidly growing biogas and renewable energy industry. We like to acknowledge that our colleagues are our biggest capital and have therefor installed the Big 5 for Life principal. It’s very simple. We believe that combining goals of our colleagues to company goals contributes to our growth but also to your personal growth. Setting (collective) goals and knowing what motivates you, results in an organization where everyone is enthusiastic, passionate and focused.
Do you want to
become our new Service Engineer? Please contact us!
At DMT you will be offered the opportunity to participate in various projects around the world. Working with DMT is working with excellent, creative and energetic project teams. We work in small teams with short communication lines and we would like to help you develop yourself. DMT offers excellent primary and secondary working conditions.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact
Arjen Bakema, firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)513 63 67 89. You can send your application and Curriculum Vitae
to Tong-Sja Lau, Human Resources department by using: email@example.com before
the 28th of June
The first interviews will take place in week 28.