Service & Commissioning engineer (1 fte)
- Available at 2/1/2023
- Joure, the Netherlands
- Apply now
At DMT Environmental Technology we have a challenge; creating the clear and prosperous future.
We offer solutions for biogas upgrading and resource recovery and these technologies contribute to a
sustainable world. Development, innovation and people, planet, profit are our core values and are
imbedded our companies’ culture. Known for our technical leadership and quality, we are ready to
change the future of energy!
We would like to invite you to come and pursue a career in biogas upgrading as a
SERVICE & COMMISSIONING ENGINEER (1 fte)
Are you a great handyman who likes to travel the world regularly for work? Do you serve our
customers with your knowledge and skills and do you help them to maintain our installations? Are
you someone who is driven by technology and closely follows developments in your field? Then you
are our new Service & Commissioning engineer!
The Service & Commissioning Engineer will:
• be responsible for the service to our installations;
• give clear explanations and report to the customer about our installations and their
• be responsible for maintenance, start-up and commissioning of our installations;
• facilitate our customer with operating instructions, process and maintenance procedures
and you play an active assisting role in the commissioning of our installations;
• work with field data to improve the product, to develop it further or even to cooperate in
the development of new products;
• identify problem situations at the right time and you are perfectly capable of carrying out
your work independently and in groups;
• have a positive critical attitude towards everything you do because a good result and a
satisfied customer is the most important thing for you;
• present periodic service reports to the manager.
What do we ask of a Service & Commissioning Engineer?
• our Service & Commissioning Engineer has at least HBO WTB, E&I, Process (working and
• 5 years international experience in a similar position (gas, oil or other industrial
installations), where you have worked on larger rotating parts (compressors , pumps,
process systems etc.);
• be flexible, innovative, result and solution oriented;
• establish and maintain relationships with suppliers & operators, if appropriate;
• willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time in Europe;
• participating in consignment shifts
• good communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English. Mastering another
language is a plus;
• proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel.
We are industry leaders when it comes to biogas upgrading and we are proud of our 100 team
members globally. We are flexible, young and dynamic and we work hard to keep up with the rapidly
growing biogas and renewable energy industry. We like to acknowledge that our colleagues are our
biggest capital. It’s very simple. We believe that combining goals of our colleagues to company goals
contributes to our growth but also to your personal growth. Setting (collective) goals and knowing
what motivates you, results in an organization where everyone is enthusiastic, passionate and
Do you want to become our new Service Engineer? Please contact us!
At DMT you will be offered the opportunity to participate in various projects around the world.
Working with DMT is working with excellent, creative and energetic project teams. We work in small
teams with short communication lines and we would like to help you develop yourself. DMT offers
excellent primary and secondary working conditions.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact Arjen Bakema, firstname.lastname@example.org or call
+31(0)513 63 67 89. You can send your application and Curriculum Vitae to the Human Resources
department by using: email@example.com